Today’s show topic on Violet Wisdom Inspiration Radio with hosts Molly Friedenfeld and Marie Langle is all about the importance of living an Intentional Relationship Based Life of Love. Life is all about relationships – it’s not about the cars, the clothes, the cash. Life truly is all about relationships. When we leave this earth we all know the material things that have taken a lifetime to acquire must stay behind. So why not put the focus and energy on those things that you do get to pack in your spiritual bags when you leave this dimension – those very memories of the relationships that were formed along the way.
Today’s radio show – The Intentional Relationship Based Life of Love:
- How to have an intentional relationship based, event or family get together.
- How to have live a life that is full of love and light.
- How to create a “pay it forward” movement instead receiving gifts.
- How to have a wedding that leaves the guests thanking you for the opportunity of being present at your union instead of viewing it as an obligation.
- Making a conscious decision to live a life in which relationships come first.
In India, the Hindu marriage ceremony is over 5,000 years old. The marriage ceremony is performed in the presence of a sacred fire and an assembly of family and friends. There are many different steps in the ceremony but it’s the same basic concept. The valuing of the relationship between all the people not just the bride and groom is what is important.
Saptapadi meaning Seven steps and Seven vows. Here are just a few of these steps:
▪ Together we live with honor and respect, providing the necessities of life for each other and our family members.
▪ Together we will develop mental, physical and spiritual balance.
▪ Together we walk acquire knowledge, happiness and harmony through mutual love, trust and respect for our elders.
▪ Together we will maintain self restraint and longevity.
These principles really are synonymous across all religions. If you break this all down again it’s all about valuing relationships of all those around you.
Intentional Relationship Based Wedding Tips:
- Create a wedding day that is relationship based and not event based.
- Make your event personal by keeping your guest numbers down.
- Keep your stress level down on the big day by making it a point to stay within your bridal budget.
Click on the Blog Talk Radio Picture to listen to Molly Friedenfeld and Marie Langlie on Blog Talk Radio – 12/28/11 The Intentional Relationship Based Life of Love.
Tune in as Molly Friedenfeld and Marie Langlie hosts of the Violet Wisdom Inspiration Radio Show talk about how to live and Intentional Relationship Based Life of Love.
Spread the good news! Copy and paste this link to share with friends and family.
Quotes of the Week
Here’s a quote that backs up why to love your husband unconditionally. Love your wife unconditionally. The future of your children depend on it…
“What must it be like for a little boy to read that daddy never loved mummy?
~ Princess Diana
“If we live good lives, the times are also good. As we are, such are the times.”
Saint Augustine of Hippo (354-430)
Host: Molly Friedenfeld
Guest Host: Marie Langlie
Have you enjoyed this post? Share this post with friends and family using your favorite social media service and support Violet Wisdom. Each time you submit (it’s free) SSL’s content to StumbleUpon or Facebook and click on the green “I like it!” button, you assist others in discovering Violet Wisdom and help this site grow. This allows us to continue to do what we love -sharing with you! We hope you’ve enjoyed your time here today. Thank you so much for supporting this site! ~Violet Wisdom ~
You can find all sorts of great spiritual wedding resources our Simply Chic Bride Blog too!
Help spread the word about Violet Wisdom!
Copy and paste this link and send along to your friends and family www.violetwisdom.wordpress.com
The Universe is Calling!
Phone consultations: $30 for each 3o minute increment.
Please feel free to email us to schedule a consultation or comments and suggestions to: firstname.lastname@example.org